Setting Up Replication Using Oracle Goldengate 12c
Mode of Learning
Online Self Learning.
- Video Tutorials
- Reading Materials
In this course , we walk through you the steps of setting up replication between two Oracle Databases
- Install Oracle GoldenGate on Linux
- Issue GGSCI commands.
- Configure, start, stop and monitor Change Capture and Delivery processes.
- reate parameter files to transform data.
- Setup replication between two oracle databases
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to Medium
- Language English
- Students 57
- Assessments Self